I am more relaxed.
I get all green lights and easy parking spaces easily and effortlessly.
People are nicer than ever before.
I see more deer, fox, groundhogs, rabbits and turkeys in the garden.
The hummingbirds, cardinals and bluebirds perch on the deck railing,
just a few feet from where I would be standing or sitting.
I am having great success with everything I plant.
We discover one new place to visit every weekend.
We always have a vacation away from home to look forward to.
This summer has been one of the best ones since I've been here in MA.
I am always discovering really fabulous food when we go out.
It seems that I barely ask for something and it shows up in a matter
of days.
I can feel that my life is flowing with more ease and grace than a
year ago.
The best is yet to be!
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls” ~Joseph Campbell
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is no surprise that we have done an excellent job of hypnotizing ourselves with all that is around us. I should know, I have been spendin...
-
The other day I heard something about me that really pissed me off. It wasn't the thing about me that pissed me off, it was the person ...
-
Keep ever on the alert, never cease to give thanks, so nothing is ever taken for granted. Learn to appreciate everything and voice your a...
-
When I was 5 years old, my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when ...
-
I am appreciating: Having both the time and money to spend three weeks with my parents in Tobago. Rendezvousing with my siblings and parent...
-
I started out this year, thinking I would post a photo a day as a picture diary. It is easy enough to take a snapshot or two of my daily ac...
-
What a blissful day it was today! I went to the fish market to get some cod, scallops and shrimp. As I drove there, I noticed how blue the s...

No comments:
Post a Comment