Thursday, April 27, 2006

2 mango martinis and a banana split

What a blissful day it was today!
I went to the fish market to get some cod, scallops and shrimp. As I drove there, I noticed how blue the skies were, and the flowers on the trees and the green budding leaves on others. The grass appears greener,
The daffodils as well as the tulips are all vibrant in colour.
Back home- I chucked the seafood in the fridge and pulled out my lounging chair. It was too beautiful a day to be indoors. Too precious to be doing gardening chores too, so I just sat on the lounger and read, napped and read in that order for the best part of the day.
I chatted with a friend in California for an hour and then I reluctantly decided to start on dinner.
Today we had mango martinis, codfish cakes, Chili Relenos, watercress salad, and Pico de gello for our meal. All made from scratch. Photographs were taken of these delicious dishes and will be posted when I am not so wiped out by those martinis.
After dinner, I caught my current favourite sitcom-‘Everybody hates Chris’.
I am quite enjoying ‘The Holographic Universe’ and I would recommend it to those who think Abraham-Hicks lack evidence…

To tell you that there is no such thing as random or coincidence- I first came across Fred Alan Wolf in the movie, “What the Bleep”. The next time I saw him was in the movie, “The Secret” http://thesecret.tv/, which was the first movie, I ever purchased and watched on the Internet.
He showed up again in http://www.monday9am.tv in “something for nothing”. He was also mentioned in The Holographic Universe. I love how this all comes together! Can there be any doubt that we are all interconnected or that we are all tapping into One Mind?

No comments:

Popular Posts