Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Appreciation for June 2011

I am appreciating:
Having both the time and money to spend three weeks with my parents in Tobago.
Rendezvousing with my siblings and parents.
My father's recovery.
The helpful people I met everywhere I went.
The wonderful weather I experienced there.
My friends who came over for the last four days of my stay there.
The wonderful foods I ate!
Freshly caught fish each day.
Avocadoes and bananas from Cath.
The wonderful scenic beaches.
The delicious Arabic and local foods.
Being able to buy all things Cadbury.
Returning to my lovely home environment.
Weeding my flourishing garden.
The abundance of hydrangeas this year.
Delighting in the tomato plants from last year's crop.
Having help in the garden this summer.
Enjoying lovely days outdoors.
Buying lobsters and fish from the seafood shop near the harbor.
Driving on safe roads with predictable drivers.
Leaving my doors open.
The variety of foods available at the grocery stores here.
Air conditioning.
Peaceful, spacious surroundings.
Reliable internet connection.
Home gym.
Amex Return Policy
Beavertail Park, R.I
Watching sailboats.
Enjoying the cool sea breeze.
Reconnecting with friends.
My soaking tub.
my reliable vehicle.
Fabulous books to read.
Celebrating my birthday.
My loving spouse.

No comments:

Popular Posts